FairWarning, Inc. is seeking survey participants for a survey of healthcare professionals on privacy monitoring and healthcare fraud. If you would like to participate in their survey, you can do so at this link.
Contact MeYou may reach me via e-mail: admin[at]phiprivacy.net.
- PA: Ephrata Community Hospital fires employee for snooping in patient records
- HHS releases statement on Prime Healthcare/Shasta Regional settlement
- NC veterans’ PHI left in recycle bin
- Did Auckland District Health Board overreact to privacy breach?
- Police Agencies Are Assembling Records of DNA
- NZ: Pathways mops up privacy breach
- U.K.: Fax blunder leads to £55,000 penalty for Staffordshire trust
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital notifying 12,900 after laptop stolen from secured badge-access area
- House panel to probe alleged seizure of medical records by IRS
- Prime Healthcare and Shasta Regional Center settle HHS complaint, to pay $275,000
- EPIC Urges Federal Health Agency to Safeguard Mental Health Records
- More than 1,000 psychiatric patients’ IDs stolen by hospital worker, feds allege
Looking for More Breaches?To see breach reports from the health care sector that do not involve patient data, but may involve employee data or other info, see DataBreaches.net.